Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 58

Hey there!  Did ya have a good week?  I sure did.  I am very late posting this and the day just got away from me.  So let this post serve as a place holder until I can come back tomorrow or Wednesday and clean 'er up a bit.

This week I lost 4.4 lbs.  I told you last week this one was going to be a good one and the following would be better.  So far so good.  I'll fill in all of the other typical info on the next pass.  Here is my scale picture.

Thanks for swinging by!  I'm off to bed.

Cya next time,
M

2 comments:

  1. Great Mike! I take a look every once in a while still to see how you're doing! Keep it up! I can't believe how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Gió. It's nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete