Monday, March 4, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 56

Not a whole lot to talk about here today. Last week I posted a great result.  This week...not so much.  So we'll keep short and sweet.  Kinda like me.  Let's get to the results.

No change this week!  I still stand at 269.2 lbs.  The total remains at 94.2 lbs. lost. The body fat percentage is currently 40.9% and the water percentage is 42.4%.  That's all to report, for now.  We'll post something before the week is out.

Cya,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ One egg, one chicken sausage and one slice of reduced fat pepper jack cheese on whole grain bread.
Lunch ~ A Burger King regular hamburger on the road.
Dinner ~ Seen here, a delicious fettuccine with leeks and salmon from Cooking Light Magazine.  Recipe here: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pappardelle-salmon-leeks-50400000126267/
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment