Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The No Post, Post

There won't really be any content today because of two factors.  The wife and I, aka Two For The Road, have a gig tonight in Roselle Park, NJ.  I usually write these in the early evenings.   Secondly, there was a screw up in how my posts were being handled in facebook (ever notice facebook has no capital F?) and most people haven't gotten anything in days.  So, there is plenty for all to read anyway.  I'm trying to inform, entertain, and get healthy.  Too much content will feel like a chore to my readers and I want you coming back.  So Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy the night off from my prose.

Tune in tomorrow for "What's in My Head Wednesday".

Thanks to MaryAnn Petraitis for this line: "Onward and downward!"
Cya,
M

What I ate today:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Island Vanilla w/Vanilla Almond Silk, a banana and about 1Tb of toasted almonds.  Decaf w/So Delicious Hazelnut Coconut Creamer (Not Bad.  Better than Silk)
Lunch ~ An Un-Turkey Pita sandwich and a 1/2 tomato/ 1/2 avocado salad, lightly dressed with a homemade citrus chipotle dressing.
Dinner ~ A big bowl of hearty minestrone (See "Go with the Flow" post for recipe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment