Monday, March 25, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 59

Another week has flown by and with that a few more ounces are behind me.  It is quite possible that I could top the 100 lbs. down mark by next week.  I'll announce the winner of a new Magic Bullet once that comes to pass.  Right now my main focus isn't necessarily on the 263.4 milestone, but the fact that I have committed to an intensified 5K in June (see www.5kfoamfest.com).  That is less than 90 days from now and I am FAR from ready.


The readout from this morning is shown here at 266.6 lbs.  Looks almost demonic, huh?  That is a total loss of 96.8 lbs.  The body fat percentage today was 40.1%, while the water weight floated up to 43.0%.  These aren't the stellar results I had hoped for, but I'll take progress, even if it's 1.2 lbs down for the last seven days.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ None.  I flew out the door in a hurry for an early meeting and never got to it.
Lunch ~ A mixed greens and roasted pepper salad w/a can of tuna, balsamic on the side and cup of bean soup at the diner.
Afternoon snack ~ A Kashi snack bar
Dinner ~ The wife is cooking some vegetarian split pea soup with Mexican spices.  We'll have a side salad w/my homemade chipotle lime dressing.
Exercise ~ I will get in at least 2 miles in on The Dreadmill before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ooops! Full disclosure alert! I my lunch salad came with a toasted pita. I ate it and it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete