Monday, April 1, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 60

I had really planned to make this whole post about how I am fed up and can't deal with this anymore.  Sure there are those days, but life is not all sunshine and roses, right?  Instead of the post I intended to write about the significant weight gain this past week, I will go easy on you.  If you came here by way of my facebook feed, then April Fool!  I'm still at it and recorded a slight loss for the week.  No worries.  I am still committed to 195.

The scale here shows that I lost a whopping 0.6 lbs. and the total reduction is now 97.4 lbs.  Water weight and body fat figures are on my phone, which is dead and charging, but take my word for it.  They didn't change much.  What did change is that I exercised a lot more in the last seven days.  I hope to keep that up moving toward my 5K Foamfest event in June.

That's all for now and thanks for stopping by,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Ham and two eggs
Lunch ~ Turkey and reduced fat provolone on a multi-grain wrap
Snack ~ 1 banana
Dinner ~ Tom Yum soup and a vegetarian sushi roll.
Exercise ~ The only exercise today was the exercising of good judgement in not killing the people at H&R Block who did our taxes.  There is more to this story for another time and place.

1 comment: