Monday, April 22, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 63

I guess it is official now.  I have lost over 100 lbs. since the start of this whole thing back on February 6th 2012. That also means that someone has won a free Magic Bullet Blender, courtesy of TDT195.  Most everyone thought that this day would come much earlier, but the closest prognostication was from my cousin Vince Ferrara with his guess of February 2nd.  Enjoy your Bullet, VJ.  I use mine almost daily and it is indispensable.

Today only showed a 1 lb. loss, bringing me to a total of 100.8 lbs. shed.  Not what I had hoped for this week, but progress, nonetheless.  Body fat dropped 0.2 to 39.2% and water rose the same to 43.7%

I am exactly 2 months away from 5kfoamfest, so I will be walking daily.  Today was around the lake, which I have recently found out that I had the wrong distance on.  It is actually 2.5 miles exactly, not the 2.8 I originally thought.  I did that loop in 45.5 minutes and will be keeping track of my times.  For those of you reaching for your calculators, I will save you the trouble.  It was a pace of 3.22 mph.  Roger Bannister I ain't.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal with fruit and almond milk
Lunch ~ Leftover chicken enchilada (see recipe HERE)
Snack ~ 2 carrots with hummus
Dinner ~ 2 oz of whole grain penne with homemade sauce and veggie crumbles, salad with homemade vinaigrette made with a Magic Bullet, of course!
Exercise ~ 2.5 miles walking in 45.5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment