Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Recap: 10.10.13

Greetings!  Thanks for swinging by.  I wish I had exciting stuff to tell you today, but it was fairly uneventful.  My eating was on point and I actually got in some unplanned exercise in the last two days. Last night I walked from Penn Station in NYC to Radio City Music Hall and back. That's 2.6 miles, round trip.  Today, I walked the mall after my haircut.  I look fabu, by the way.  That was 1.5 miles worth of walking.  The back is still troubling me, but I didn't let it get in my way.  I ordered an inversion table to hang from today.  Once I receive it, I will write a review.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal and coffee
Lunch ~ Leftover whole wheat couscous jambalaya
Dinner ~ Grilled calamari w/a ginger sauce and a salmon mango roll
Exercise ~ 1.5 miles walked

What I ate yesterday and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Lunch ~ A big bowl of chicken soup
Dinner ~ Grilled tuna and cabbage slaw
Exercise ~ 2.6 miles walked

No comments:

Post a Comment