Monday, October 7, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 89

It's been six days since the last trip to the scale and while it hasn't gone optimally, I am happy with my progress.  I say it hasn't gone optimally due to my back issues and lack of exercise.  I ate VERY well, but I actually miss going to the gym.  Makes me wonder who I am and what happened to the guy who hated exercise.  Then I remember my total distaste for The Dreadmill and I am immediately grounded back into my proper identity.


In the last six days I have managed to lose 2 lbs. even and 0.3% of my body fat.  Not too bad for a short and sedentary week.  I am not only including the picture of this week's scale, but last week's, which I forgot to post as promised.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, coffee
Lunch ~ An Amy's Vegetable Pizza.  Not bad, but not all that satisfying and there won't likely make a repeat purchase.
Dinner ~ A twist on my homemade jambalaya, I made it with whole wheat couscous.  An experiment that wasn't entirely successful.  It happens.  It's how we innovate and make progress.
Exercise ~ I had hoped to walk today and I wound up using heat and ice on it again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment