Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Monday 10.14.13

I'll make this one of those PostIt Note sized entries.  I didn't weigh myself today. I've been having some issues lately that are getting in my head and veering me off course.  I'm getting myself straightened out and I'll be back on track sooner, rather than later.  I intimated last night that I might discuss it today, but I need to make the words right.  They aren't coming to me just yet.  Keep coming back and watch me overcome my food demons.  I'm still with this.  It's just a little more difficult these days.

I'll see y'all tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal and coffee
Lunch ~ A big bowl of homemade chicken soup
Dinner ~ I revised my turkey meatball recipe and I very much liked the results.  The added moisture which was formerly used to compensate for the 99% lean turkey was replaced with roasted eggplant.  It not only kept them more moist, but they were delicious.  Thanks for the idea, Rocco DiSpirito!  I had them with my own marinara sauce and some whole grain pasta.
Exercise ~ None. I hope to hit the gym tomorrow.  This was the first day I have had without and back/shoulder pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment