Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 54

 Sheesh.  I totally forgot to post this yesterday.  After so long, I should be on auto-pilot.  Here are the numbers from Monday's scale.  All things considered, I am surprised.  I was in Maryland this past weekend moving my Mom and I suppose the rigorous exercise slightly outweighed the crap I ingested during the trip.  I didn't eat well, as I seldom do on these excursions.

I managed to lose 0.8 lbs. this week, bringing the total back to 91.2 lbs. lost.  Water percentage rose 0.5% to 42.3 and fat fell 0.7% to 41.1.  Not too shabby.  A fat percentage loss of 0.7% is respectable in one week.

I'll cya soon,
M

What I ate and how I didn't exercise yesterday:
Breakfast ~ 2 packets of Quaker instant oatmeal with 1/2 tsp of Earth Balance spread.
Lunch ~ Chicken Caesar salad, no croutons.
Snack ~ Some sort of energy bar, of which I forget the brand.
Dinner ~ Pictured right, tilapia over Sicilian kale, with raisins and pine nuts and whole wheat couscous.
Exercise ~ None

No comments:

Post a Comment