Monday, February 25, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 55

Now we're rollin' again!  It was a good week.  I ate well and ate proper.  I need to keep up a reasonable pace if I am going to accomplish my short and long-term goals. I had a few things shake me into reality this past week and I'm totally focused once again.


As you can see I now weigh 269.2 lbs. That is 3.0 for the week and a total of 94.2 lbs down.  We're marching toward 100, folks!  The body fat and water percentages are not going to be reported this week because I inadvertently deleted the photos from my phone before I made note of them.  But rest assured, they were spectacular.

I will try to get some regular posts up during this week, so keep your eyes peeled.

Cya,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Go Lean Crisp w/ almond milk, coffee w/fat free half n half
Lunch ~ Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai w/chicken
Dinner ~ What you see here is one of my salmon cakes and a salad with homemade miso honey dressing and toasted almonds.  Miso honey!  HA!  There is joke in there somewhere.
Exercise ~ none

1 comment: