Monday, February 4, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 52

Imagine that!  52 weeks of weigh-ins and a healthier lifestyle.  I'll do an special edition of the blog this Wednesday to commemorate the official anniversary date.  I wanted to post a picture of the scale from the inaugural day of The Drive to 195, but apparently I didn't have the forethought to actually snap a photo of the scale until after my first week, when it was more important to show how much I lost.  Bummer.

Here is the scale from this morning.  It shows that I managed to lose 1.6 lbs. last week, even though I hosted a Super Bowl party on Sunday. That seems to be quite an accomplishment, as is the total for the first 52 weeks.  I am down an even 91 lbs., bringing me to 272.4 lbs.  My body fat as of this morning was 41.7 %, down .5% for the week.  Water rose to 41.9%, up .4% and thus I achieved the nexus, where my water percentage crossed over and now exceeds my body fat. 

Thanks for spending the last 52 weeks with me and my scale.  The next year, or so, should be quite interesting.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 2 egg omelet with chicken sausage, fat free mozzarella, mushroom, onion and pepper.  Coffee w/ fat free half and half
Lunch ~ Biz lunch was chicken soup and a whole wheat pasta dish with chicken and eggplant
Dinner ~ TBD, but probably left over chili from the party.
Exercise ~ none

4 comments:

  1. Mike - I am happy for you and proud of you, but I am not at all surprised by you. You are a man I can truly look up to. So happy for your success and proud that you consider me a friend. Best wishes as you continue toward your goal! Kip -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone! You are all great friends.

    ReplyDelete