Monday, December 3, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 43

I've paused my Tivo during Monday Night Football to not only build up some commercial bypass time, but to bring you this week's weigh-in results.  I've had a decent week and got moving again, so I am feeling upbeat, even with minimal weight loss progress made in the last seven days.

The numbers are screwy again this week.  Weight is down, body fat is up slightly and water percentages are off.  I'm befuddled, but I am not losing sleep over .1% of anything.  This week I weighed in at 277.6 lbs. That is a 0.8 lb. loss from last week and a total, thus far, of  85.8 lbs.  Body fat rose slightly to 42.9% and water dropped to 41.0%.  I guess we can call the week a wash, but I got back on the horse, or shall I say treadmill, so I am feeling good about myself.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ A mix of two cereals w/banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ Lunch with my friend Doug at Minado in Morris Plains.  This sushi buffet is what I call a smorgasbordasm.  I compensated with a light dinner.
Dinner ~ A nice salad with four kinds of beans, roasted red peppers and some toasted pumpkin seeds, tossed with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Exercise ~ I will do 45 minutes and about 2 miles on the treadmill before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment