Monday, December 17, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 45

I've been bad this week.  I haven't posted anything in a while and tonight I got involved in something and didn't post until my cousin John asked me about it.  Thanks, John!  Life has been real busy and I have been on The Dreadmill a decent amount.  I did lose weight, though.  Not too bad I guess, huh?


A much better picture than last week shows me at 273 even.  That is a 45 week loss of 90.4 lbs.  The water percentage rose to 42.0% and body fat dropped to 42.0%.  We have achieved the nexus where water will soon exceed body fat. Pretty cool.

I can tell everyone right now that until the new year, my posts will be scarce.  I will put some things up here and there, but my hope is that I get back to a regular schedule after 1/1/13.

Thanks for swinging by, have a wonderful holiday season and I will see you next time.
M


1 comment: