Monday, December 24, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 46

Let this one be a quicky to be amended with pictures later on.  I am on my way to my favorite night of the year.  We spend it with my dear friends, aka my adopted family and it is always fabulous food, laughter and debating.  There won't likely be a weigh-in next Monday as we are out of town and I am not lugging the scale with me.  Look for the Week 47 weigh-in on Wednesday, January 2nd.

This week I posted a 0.2 lb gain and that leaves me at a 90.0 lb loss overall.  I am not all that happy about posting a gain, but when you are on a slow weight loss regimen it shouldn't be uncommon.  Sleep will not be a problem over this one.  I'll throw the pictures of the scale and the percentages at the amended post tomorrow.



Merry Christmas to all!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment