Monday, January 7, 2013

Weigh-in: Weeks 47 & 48

Yup.  It's true.  I'm very human and a food addict to boot.  My holiday season underscored that fact.  I slipped back into old patterns.  I ate and drank with practically no abandon.  As I result.  I gained weight back.  I'll address this more in depth on Wednesday.  For today, I will just stick to the numbers for the last two weeks.  I did a weigh-in when I returned back from vacation on the 2nd and then again, today.



On January 2nd I saw that my holiday exploits resulted in a 6.2 lbs.  Was it worth it?  Nope.  I can't say that it was.  Now I need to work hard to regain this lost ground.





Today was weigh-in #48.  I managed to trim off one of those pounds in the last five days.
My water percentage logged in at 40.8% and body fat at 43.2%.

Know one thing.  I am not walking away from this process and as always, it's all about honesty.  So I bring you my reality, as painful as it sometimes is.  We all have our stumbles and transgressions.  It's how we deal with them that helps define us.

Tune in Wednesday for some insight into what happened and where we go from here.

Cya then,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Oatmeal with craisins and walnuts
Lunch ~ Turkey on whole grain bread with avocado and lite chipotle mayo
Dinner ~ Pork with sauerkraut, apples, squash and potatoes
Exercise ~ none today, but back on The Dreadmill tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment