Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 51

I totally forgot to post this last night. Getting old sure does suck.  Perhaps it was a combination of a senior moment and the fact that the week wasn't so stellar.  A trip to Maryland to see my family wasn't the most productive way to promote weight loss.  I'll write more about that later this week.




The tale of the scale shows I am at 274 even.  Odd that in 51 weeks of this, it would appear to be the first week of no change what so ever.  I'll have to research that.  What did change slightly was body fat and water percentages.  Fat loss 0.1%, while water gained the same, bringing them to 42.2% and 41.5% respectively.

Sorry for the delay in posting.  Next week marks the one year anniversary of this endeavor.  Hopefully there can be more than one reason to celebrate.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ One egg and Canadian bacon on a sandwich round
Lunch ~ Leftover Chinese food
Snack ~ I tried some dark chocolate sweetened with stevia...not bad
Dinner ~ This picture shows a lower fat, high fiber chicken enchilada.  436 calories, 13g fat and 13.6g fiber. 
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment