Monday, January 21, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 50

Let me acknowledge my absence from writing lately.  I have been totally unmotivated to sit down and blog.  In fact, I have been uber lazy.  That's the plain and simple truth.  But my slothdom doesn't translate into abandoning this task at hand.  I am still committed to getting to my goal.  This week was proof of that, showing another one in the win column.


The snap shot of the scale here shows a 2 lb. loss for the week.  274 brings me back to 89.6 lbs. down with 79 to go.  My body fat percentage dropped a whole .9% to 42.3% and the water percentage rose .6% to 41.4%.


I owe you folks a really good recipe for spaghetti squash and meatballs.  I'll try to get that up in the next few days.  In the mean time, here is a really good shot of Sunday night's dinner.  It was cashew chicken lettuce cups with a side of sauteed snow peas, carrots and red peppers.  The chicken recipe can be found here:  http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-cashews-lettuce-cups-10000001728860/
It's super easy and I subbed baby corn for the water chestnuts due to poor planning.  I kinda liked the corn better.

Cya next time,
Mike

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Coffee and for only the second time ever that I remember, I forgot to eat
Lunch ~ Whole grain penne with marinara and some Canadian bacon mixed in
Dinner ~ Boiled chicken in chengu sauce with brown rice and some really good soup with chicken meatballs.  The sauce and noodles I ate before hand weren't the best choice, but I ate little of it.  There is enough left over to feed the Osmonds at Christmas.  I also enjoyed a glass of wine.
Exercise ~ Did I mention uber lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment