Monday, January 14, 2013

Weigh-in: Week 49

The first full week of the new year, in terms of work and I managed to knock it out of the park.  Was my weight loss that monumental?  When you factor in that I celebrated my 49th birthday this past Saturday, you betcha!  Despite having a few drinks and a taste of cake for my birthday, the job got done.


As you can see, I now weigh 276 even and I lost 2.6 lbs. this week, bringing the total back to -87.4.  I had trouble getting the the water and body fat percentages to properly show and didn't have the time this morning to work it out, so that will remain a mystery until next week. Next week, no socks.

So here we are.  One year from the finish line with 87.4 lbs. down and 81 to go.  That translates into needing an average of 1.6 lbs. per week for the next year.  On the surface, that seems like quite a chore, but when you figure in that a full body lift surgery will likely yield 25 lbs., or so, in and of itself, it's not that daunting.

I've got this!  Who is coming along?

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ A late post meetings stop at the diner for emails and eggs with some ham decaf and wheat toast
Lunch ~ More meetings and a late breakfast didn't make me the slightest bit hungry
Mid-afternoon ~ Skinny latte 
Dinner ~ Leftover spaghetti squash with homemade marinara and turkey meatballs.  Recipe this Thursday.  
Exercise ~ None

No comments:

Post a Comment