Monday, December 10, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 44

I told ya, I told ya, I told ya.  I can just feel it. And everyone please save me the lecture that I could have enjoyed the benefits of exercise earlier had I just applied myself.  I wasn't ready.  But now I am exercising and I am enjoying the benefits of The Dreadmill.  It was a good week.


It's hard to see, but I had no time this morning to retake pictures of the scale.  That photo shows 274.6.  It represents a 3 lb. loss for the week and brings the total reduction to 88.8 lbs.  The water percentage rose to 41.6% and body fat dropped to 42.3%.  That is a 0.6% shift on both counts.  The crossover nexus where body fat is taking up less room than water is almost upon us.

So there you have it.  I hope to have a good run up to Christmas.  With any luck, I can be down to my 100 lbs. lost goal by my birthday on January 12th.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ avocado with garlic salt and pepper on whole grain toast
Lunch ~ chicken breast with roasted pepper and arugula with balsamic on a roll
Dinner ~ rotisserie chicken and roasted cauliflower w/onion and garlic in a Poupon mustard glaze
Exercise ~ I'll get in 2.3 miles on the dreadmill before bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment