Monday, November 12, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 40

Don't you all love it when you come here on a Monday and see that I lost weight?  I sure do!  I only wish that I could tickle you once again, but unfortunately, this is not one of those weeks.  For the fourth time in 40 weeks, I have gained a little.  Gee, that is 10% of the weigh-ins.  That isn't that good.  I guess if I say "  I'm batting .900, it's a much a much better spin, don'tcha think?

Really though, I managed to gain 0.2 lbs this week and that is never good.  But we soldier on.  The total loss thus far is 85.6 lbs.  Body fat percentage actually dropped a half a percentage point this week to 42.7%.  I wish I could report on water percentage, but the camera misfired and my old brain can't recall what it said.  I can only imagine it rose disproportionately, resulting in the gain.  Body fat down...I'll take it.

Cya Wednesday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ One egg and Canadian bacon on whole grain bread
Lunch ~ Starbuck's Protein Bistro Box and a Decaf Vanilla Skinny Latte
Dinner ~ Some rotisserie chicken and a bowl of home made minestrone
Exercise ~ none

1 comment:

  1. Craig A Madurski (November 12, 2012): Minor setback cuz! Like you said, you soldier on, for that and for results thus far, good job!

    ReplyDelete