Monday, November 26, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 42

If you have read my previous post you already know that the weekend was a tad off the rails.  That is not to say I am derailed.  Far from it.  But I wasn't happy with my performance at both the reunion and the wedding.  End result:  I gained weight over the holiday week.

As you can see my scale indeed does hate me and made me want to cry this morning when I saw a 1.8 lb. gain.  Okay.  I don't cry that easy, but it's not good.  It is time to dig in and get back on the horse.  I'll be ever vigilant moving forward to get to goal on, or ahead of schedule.  My water weight percentage rose 0.1% this week and my body fat actually lowered 0.1%, down to 42.8%.  Weight up, fat down.  Something is screwy when I look at these numbers.  Let's see what next week brings.

Cya Wednesday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal w/almond milk
Lunch ~ A turkey sandwich on whole grain bread and leftover roasted veggies
Dinner ~ A Boca burger on whole grain bread and some homemade turkey soup
Evening ~ Decaf tea w/fat free half and half
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment