Monday, November 5, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 39

I've been absent for the last two weeks or so.  I'll give you all a full breakdown as to why that's the case this Wednesday.  I'm back to five nights a week now and hope you will all re-join me for the rest of my journey. Yesterday was the nine month anniversary of TDT195 and it's been a rewarding trip thus far.  Thanks for coming along.  Let's get to the numbers for another successful week of weight loss.

This morning the scale was kind enough to show me a 2.0 lb. loss for the week, bringing me down to 277.6 lbs.  That is a total drop of 85.8 lbs. since February 6th.  The water percentage rose a mere 0.1% to 40.8 and the body fat dropped from 43.3% to 43.2%.

That's the skinny for the week.  Skinnier, maybe.  Not skinny yet.  Please come back Wednesday to see what has been in my head lately.

Cya,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 1 egg, Canadian bacon, tomato, onion and mushroom on a whole wheat roll.
Lunch ~ Homemade Chicken Stoup (recipe Thursday)
Snack ~ Fiber One bar
Dinner ~ Sushi buffet
Evening ~ tea with low fat half and half
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment