Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weigh-in:Week 38

 Hello.  Miss me?  I am sorry, but I have been remiss in posting these past few days.  I would like to blame it on the storm, but ultimately, I should've made time.  I'll double up along the way to make up for the two missing posts.  Easily done since I had them all planned out (a rarity).  Let's get to the week in weight loss, shall we?



Not a thrilling week, but I have my own self to blame.  I'll post why in another entry.  This week I came in at a slightly lighter 279.6 lbs.  That is a 1 lb. loss and a total reduction of 83.8 lbs. since February 6th and it was goodbye to the 280s.  Body fat percentage dropped 0.1% to 43.3 and the water percentage rose 0.1% to 40.7.  Not stellar numbers, but a loss, none the less.

Cya next time and thanks for stopping by,
M

What I ate yesterday and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 2 eggs and whole grain toast
Lunch ~ Tuna on whole wheat and soup
Dinner ~ I honestly can't remember.  That's troubling...wait!  I had the tuna for dinner.  What the heck was lunch?  Sheesh...
Exercise ~ none other than fixing a tarp in driving winds and carry blocks to hold said tarp in place

No comments:

Post a Comment