Monday, October 8, 2012

Weigh in: Week 35

Down and dirty this week.  Right down to business.  I've had a very long day and it's starts all again tomorrow.  Just a reminder though  to anyone who hasn't entered into the "When Will Mike Lose 100?" contest for a free Magic Bullet.  Go to the post for 9/25 and put in your best guess.  The contest closes at midnight on 10/15.  Only 5 or 6 entries so far, so your chances are good!

This week I shed a whole ...wait for it... whopping... 0.2 lbs.!  Really?  My one day of exemption totally screwed me I guess, but the the rest of the month will totally rock.  I know it will.  Total weight loss so far is 77.6 lbs.  My water percentage was at 39.7 for the week rising slightly.  Actually, it rose 0.2%  There seems to be a theme running here.  Body fat remained unchanged at 44.9%.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ a Cliff Bar in the car en route to a meeting
Lunch ~ business lunch at the diner.  Bean soup and salmon Caesar salad
Dinner ~ business dinner consisted of mussels, scallops and shimp (shared 3 ways) and tuna w/carrots and snow peas.  Oh.  And a side salad.  No bread, no wine.  Yay me
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment