Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Down to Five

A few months ago I dropped Saturdays from my blogging routine in order to give myself some more free time and take a single day break from writing.  I was on the fence back then about perhaps giving up Tuesdays as well.  While I really could have used the free time, I kept Tuesday alive because I wanted to maintain my writing momentum and keep the readership from wondering which days to expect a post.  Now that I seem to have established a core of repeat readers that aren't the occasional, but very, very welcome visitors, I have decided to step away from the Tuesday blogs as well.

I may still post a Tuesday offering here or there, but at least until January, I am lightening the load, giving my die hard visitors a break from me.  Hopefully I will use the time wisely, but you know about the best laid plans.  They often do not to come to fruition as life or complacency gets in the way.

I value each and every one of you and, not only appreciate your support, but thrive on it.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on Wednesday for my WIMHW post.

Cya,
M

What I ate Tuesday and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 2 scrambled eggs and a Starbuck's Skinny Mocha
Lunch ~ Vegetable maki roll from Whole Foods
Dinner ~ Tilapia over kale and white beans
Late night ~ Decaf tea with fat free half n half

No comments:

Post a Comment