Monday, October 15, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 36

 Well, it's official.  I have lost over 80 lbs.  Yes, yes. Thanks very much. Commence bathing me in adulation.  (I now sit being bathed...)  Enough basking for now.  Thanks for the ego stroking.  Here are the numbers for week 36.




I'm now down to 282.0 lbs.  That's a 3.0 lb. weekly loss and a total of 81.4 lbs shed.  I think, although I can't be certain, this is the least I have weighed since the late 1980's.  If only I looked into the mirror and saw that 26 year old brown-haired dude staring back.  Well, at least I have lost the cheesy, used car salesman mustache.  

My water and body fat percentages are almost at their nexus.  I think the water should exceed the body fat sometime soon.  The water percentage this week rose to 40.4 % and body fat dropped to 43.7%.  

It would appear that "Vegtober" is working for me.   Perhaps I will keep it up until Thanksgiving.  We'll see what November brings.

Cya Wednesday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ one egg and whole grain toast
Lunch ~ Amy's Samosa and a big ass bowl of miestrone
Afternoon snack ~ Fiber One bar
Dinner ~ I split mussels with Lindsey and The Wife, had a salad, some bread and broiled seafood over whole wheat spaghetti.  Skinny Cinnamon Dolce.
Exercise ~ none 

No comments:

Post a Comment