Monday, September 3, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 30


Happy Labor Day to my American friends. Summer has whizzed by and the fall is fast coming upon us.  I love the autumn months, with the exception of leaf duties.  If there is one back-breaking job that makes me wish I would've had kids 12-15 years ago, it's raking leaves.  Snow removal takes a close second.  If anyone out there wants to rent me their teenage kids in search of extra cash, bring 'em on.  Let's get to the tale of the scale for week 30, shall we?

This week I realized a 0.8 lb. loss that took me to 292.4 lbs.  I'm getting a little sick of the 290's and hope to leave them behind soon.  Body fat took a slight dip to 46.1% from 46.4% last week and water percentage rose to 38.7%, up 0.2% from last week's elevated level.  Not a bad week, but I'd like to see better.
These next seven days while I am off from blogging, I'll be assessing improved methods to enhance my dietary and exercise regimens.

Thanks for checking in, as always.  I look forward to seeing you all again next Monday.  I'll be back refreshed and ready to provide new and improved content, and hopefully, be a few pounds lighter.

Be well,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Island Vanilla cereal w/banana, fresh blueberries and almond milk
Lunch ~ My homemade chili (look for the recipe on 9/13)
Snack ~ Beef jerky
Dinner ~ Pictured, here is a stuffed salmon filet, pan roasted Brussels sprouts and carrots with walnuts and craisins, plus a glass of wine
Exercise ~ TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment