Monday, September 24, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 33

Not bad progress this week.  I managed to lose some weight, even with the wedding on Saturday and a few drinks.  I also started exercising again, which I am sure has something to do with it.  I am looking forward to this steady progress heading into the holidays.  Losing weight through the end of the year will be a major accomplishment for me.  But, let's focus one week at a time.  Here are the numbers for the thirty-third trip to the scale.


I'm down to 287 even as of today.  That is a total loss of 77.4 lbs. and a weekly drop of 2.4 lbs.  Body fat dropped to 45% from 45.6% and water rose to 39.5%, up from 39% last Monday.  Now I can officially say I am down over 75 lbs.and it feels good.  I'm focusing on getting to 100 now.  Anyone want to start a pool for when I get there?  That would be kinda cool actually.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 1 fried egg w/tomato, chicken andouille sausage and a thin slice of provolone on whole grain toast
Lunch ~ Samurai sushi roll at Monster Sushi in Summit, NJ
Dinner ~ 3oz of whole grain thin spaghetti w/marinara and vegan 'meat' crumbles, side salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette
Blog writing ~ The Wife was nice enough to just bring me a decaf w/fat free half and half.  Thanks, hon.
Exercise ~ 2.8 miles around the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment