Monday, June 18, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 19


Weigh-ins should take no more than a minute, tops.  It was with great consternation that I finally gave up this morning after 20 minutes of not being able obtain an official result.  The scale was literally all over the place.  I got readings from 299.2 lbs. to 312 lbs. and everywhere in between.  I always look for a duplicate result so I can consider it confirmed and official.  I am going to have to replace the batteries and reweigh myself tomorrow in order to double check the 'unofficial' number you see below.


I am going to use 306.6 lbs. for this week's weigh-in.  It is the most plausible result of the half dozen or so numbers the scale offered up this morning.  Body fat was recorded at 57.9% and water at 28.0%, both identical to last week.  These numbers alone show a discrepancy, because if my weight rose 0.6 lbs, the other percentages should have changed as well.  Check back tomorrow night for more info.


Cya then,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ A chicken burger with fried egg sandwich: 320 calories but tasted like 600.
Lunch ~ Amy's Samosa burrito
Snack ~ Pickled carrot sticks
Dinner ~ Pan seared tilapia atop braised kale, cannelini beans and tomatoes.  Dang that was good!
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment