Monday, June 25, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 20

Where does the time go?  This is my twentieth weigh-in!  It was a good one, too.  I knew I was on target this week, but I didn't imagine I would get back the 3.6 lbs. the bad batteries in my scale stole from my ego.  But I did, plus a tiny bit more.  I was originally hoping to get under 300 by July 4th, but wasn't putting pressure on myself to do so.  I don't think I'll get there by a week from Wednesday.  So what?  I'm thrilled with the progress to date.


This morning I went 'old school' and did everything I could do in order to get my number down before hitting the scale.  I executed the two relevant Ss and left the shower for after, trimmed my beard, spit a few times and of course got nekkid.  The result was the 305.8 lbs. you see documented to the right.  That's 3.8 lb. loss from last week.  Body fat percentage is down 0.5% to 58.1% and water rose to 27.9%.  I think when it hits 30 I'll sell.


Cya Tuesday,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Amy's Samosa burrito
Lunch ~ I hosted a lunch and learn at a customer today and brought in a catered lunch.  I had some overly dressed chicken Caesar salad, a VERY small veggie wrap and then gave in to one of my 5 month deprived cravings.  I ate a small slice of plain pizza, minus the crust.  It was delightful and I enjoyed every bite.  No regrets.  Cya again in 5 months or so, pizza.
Dinner ~ TBD
Exercise ~ I am giving my back another day to feel better.  Today it is pretty good.  Tomorrow I walk.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 20th weigh-in, Michael! I am respectful of your consistency, motivated by your persistence, and thrilled for your success. Congratulations!! Kip -

    ReplyDelete