Monday, May 14, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 14

After a week of dining out a decent amount (4 times for dinners in 7 days), the scale yielded slightly this morning.  Weight loss reported this week was just that: weak.  Still, progress is progress and I am happy to be moving in the right direction.  14 weeks under my belt (pun intended) and I have gotten the hang of this new lifestyle.  This morning's weigh-in was exercise itself and somewhat resembled a step class.  While the weight was consistent, I kept getting different readings on my body fat and water percentages.  So back up and down on the scale it was, until I said, "Screw it."  No clue why, but I'll use the data I think is most accurate based on the weight I showed. Let's get to the numbers then, shall we?


The scale was repeatedly reading 317.6 lbs. this morning.  That is a slight loss of 1.4 lbs. for the week and 45.8 lbs., overall.  The body fat percentage shows a reduction of .4%, dropping to 60.7%.  I am now just 4.2 lbs. from hitting the 50 mark.  I don't plan on adjusting my meal habits much over the next week, but I do think I will make some changes to the non-essentials, like Starbucks, O'Doul's and snacks like beef jerky.  I can save myself around a 2500 calories worth over the course of the next 7 days.  Until now, I didn't realize how much those calories piled up.


Cya Tomorrow,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:


Breakfast ~ 2 scrambled eggs and 2 chicken apple sausages.
Lunch ~ Chicken Caesar salad, no croutons and only about 1.5 Tbs of dressing.
Dinner ~ Whole grain pasta with asparagus, roasted peppers, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts and grilled chicken breast.
Exercise ~ I will be getting out for a 20 minute walk between now and the start of the hockey game.  Then I shall sit my keester down and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment