Sunday, July 22, 2012

A.L.O.E. 07.22.12

I had an awesome day with friends in the Poconos.  A shady and sandy beach for a few hours and then back to the house for a wonderful and healthy meal.  I love these people and days like today are too rare.  Today's entry should probably be called N.M.O.A. or Not Much Of Anything.  There isn't much to say today.  I will probably, hopefully, have plenty to say tomorrow. 


What a Great Salad!
I dug back to a few years ago today and brought back a real nice and lightened up recipe.  Sounds weird I know, but it was delicious.  Watermelon with pesto and feta will be in this Thursday's blog.  It is a wonderful summertime light appetizer or side dish.


I Can Hardly Wait
Tomorrow is weigh-in number 24.  I am extremely hopeful that tomorrow I will be under 300 lbs. for the first time in a long, long time.  I am not usually this wrapped up in the Monday number, but I feel tomorrow will be very special for me and give me a boost to the next level.


Cya Monday for the weigh-in,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Mixed Kashi cereals (not enough in any given box) w/banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ 1/2 a Sweet n Salty bar in the car on the way to eating too many Baked Tostitos Scoops and pretzels on the beach at Lake Naomi
Dinner ~ Grilled Chicken Tenders, cole slaw, watermelon pesto feta salad, sliced tomato and a touch of hummus w/pretzels.
Exercise ~ None

No comments:

Post a Comment