Monday, July 16, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 23

A very successful week for me, I must say.  Progress on the scale and a whisper away from the magical number starting with a 2.  I will do my darnedest to get there for week 24's results.  Overall I couldn't be happier.  Let's get to the numbers, shall we?




Today I tipped the scale at 302.2 lbs. That represents a 4.4 lb. loss for a week which had me faced with some difficult challenges.  Total weight loss thus far is 61.2 lbs since February 6, 2012.  As you may recall from last week, the body fat and water percentages starting giving me odd results when compared to previous readings, but they are, for today at least, consistent with last week's numbers, so I can track progress just fine.  Otherwise they are just numbers, so I am okay with any results that are measurable week to week.  They are recorded as the following: body fat 48.6% (down 0.9%) and water percentage was up to 36.9% (rising 0.7%).


This week I am laying off all alcohol (that includes O'Doul's) and salty snacks (aka beef jerky).  The calories saved from those items alone might add up to 1/3 of a pound some weeks.  I am determined to get to 299 for next Monday.  Send me good vibes please!


Cya tomorrow,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Walnut and Currant cereal w/toasted pecans and almond milk
Lunch ~ Boca Burger w/sriracha lite mayo and tomato on a sesame bun (Not the good kind of bun either.  I just hate wasting food.), plus pickled carrot sticks and cukes
Snack ~ A smoothie with frozen banana, peach and almond milk
Dinner ~ Broiled boneless, skinless teriyaki chicken breast with brown rice and veggies
Exercise ~ Treadmill for a length of TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment