Monday, July 2, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 21

My staycation has begun.  I started the day just like any other Monday, with a weigh-in.  The only difference was that I got to sleep a wee bit later than most other working Mondays.  So I am not going to waste any time, because I gots staycationin' to do.




This morning I tipped the scale at 304.2 lbs.  That means by this time next week I should hopefully be over the minus 60 mark.  I had wanted to be under 300 by July 4th, but this isn't a race.  It's all good.  Total loss so far is 59.2 lbs.  Today's body fat percentage is now down to 57.2% and water is up to 28.5%


Cya Tuesday,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Organic Oat and Honey Granola w/banana, fresh blueberries and strawberries and almond milk
Lunch ~ Tuna salad w/pickle, apple and celery on a multi-grain sandwich round
Dinner ~ Salmon cake w/steamed cauliflower, carrots and asparagus, coated with olive oil spray and garlic salt. See the blog post from 3/15/12 for my recipe.
Exercise ~ I woke up limping, with an issue in the right arch of my foot.  I did manage to mow the lawn today.

No comments:

Post a Comment