Monday, July 30, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 25

I'm going to keep this short.  I'm beat after my first session with the trainer.  I'll write about it tomorrow night.  Let's dip into the tale of the scale and see what that Fat Fairy stole from my bod this week.


A one-pound loss this week bringing me to 298.0 lbs.  That's a grand total of 65.4 lbs. since the start and leaves me 103 away from goal.  Weird that that doesn't seem that far away.  The scale says that my body fat rose slightly to 47.9% this week, despite the loss.  Perplexing.  Water held at the same 37.4%.


Cya tomorrow for my gym recap,
M


What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Amy's Samosa burrito (out of milk, fruit and eggs)
Lunch ~ Grilled chicken Caesar salad with my best friend Doug, followed by a decaf w/milk
Snack ~ Beef jerky
Dinner ~ 4oz of whole grain pasta w/marinara and veggie 'meat' crumbles.  I used a tad of shredded parmagiano reggiano on it as well.  I know a serving of pasta is 2oz.  I was very hungry.  I ate.
Exercise ~ 30 minutes of Crossfit 

No comments:

Post a Comment