Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 11 Weigh-in

This week I was just sure I had lost something.  Unlike recent trips to the scale, I was definitely feeling lighter.  Of course, such a small percentage of my overall being is imperceptible, but I knew nonetheless.  I don't often like to go to the bodily functions category, but I was peeing a lot last week.  Not that that is a sign of weight loss, but I visualize it as expelling my fatness.  TMI?  Sorry, folks.  It's not all sunshine and rainbows here.

I went through my Monday morning ritual today, minus a close shave and Q-tipping.  Who knows?  I might have knocked off another 0.1 lbs., had I.  I am happy to report that I have lost more weight this week.  As you can see by the picture here, I am now down to 324 lbs. even, a weekly loss of 2.6 lbs.  Total weight loss thus far, 39.6 lbs.  For you digitheads out there, that's 23.5% of my ultimate goal, in 11 weeks.  Not too shabby. Today's body fat percentage is down a staggering 0.1% to 62.2%.  Still worthy of one hell of a grease fire, but shrinking a little bit.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning.  I am also happy to report that my blood pressure, although always good, was 96/60... an all-time low.   I knew I shoulda sold at 120/80!  I am also scheduling a blood work-up.  It will be good to know that I don't need  to have my oil changed.  I get this blood series done about once a year and a physical every two years.  If you are a male over 45, then you can understand my joy that the physical is in 2013.

That's all for today folks.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:

Breakfast ~ Kashi Island Vanilla cereal w/unsweetened almond milk

Lunch ~ One leftover chicken enchilada

Dinner ~ TBD

Exercise ~ TBD

3 comments:

  1. Mike - I tried the unsweetened almond milk you use. For the first time in my memory, my nose didn't start running when I was eating my breakfast cereal! And you're right - I couldn't tell the difference between the almond milk and the cow's milk.

    ReplyDelete