Monday, April 16, 2012

Weigh-in #10

Wow!  10 weigh-ins already.  I am going to cut to the chase this week because I have taxes to do.  Yeah.  I am one of those people.  But when you are an independent contractor, like Tab is, you always owe.  No sense in doing too early.  Anyway, enough about my finances...on with the show!




This short 6-day week (If you haven't been following, I recently changed over to the Miguelian calendar), I recaptured the loss that disappeared last week and a wee bit more.  As you can see from the picture here, I am now 326.6 lbs.  That is a loss of 1.6 lbs. since last Tuesday and an overall loss of 36.8 lbs., in the 10 weeks since kickoff.  The stress and uncertainty of weigh-in #9's posted gain has caused me to up my Monday analysis and from now on I will also be checking my body fat percentage.  Mr. Escali is one smart dude and he can give me various stats like body fat and water percentages.  Today I checked in at 62.3% body fat.  On the off chance I die and go to hell, that is gonna be one heck of a grease fire.  It will be interesting watching that number change as I become less flammable.

As always, thanks so much for the unwavering support and encouragement.  It means the difference between success and every other time I tried to do this.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:

Breakfast ~ Amy's Southwest Burrito w/1 Tbs. fat free Greek yogurt and 2 Tbs. salsa.  Decaf coffee w/fat free 1/2 & 1/2

Lunch ~ McDonald's Grilled Chicken Caesar salad with less than 1/2 of the dressing (under 300 calories but you can really taste the high salt factor) and  Zero water XXX

Snack ~ Beef jerky ( I know...more salt)

Dinner ~ Vegetarian 'chicken' with spinach, Thai basil, scallions and brown rice.

Exercise ~ Hey!  I am doing my taxes.  Blame Uncle Sam!

3 comments:

  1. I skipped last week's weigh in due to Easter and a good deed I had to do. I am curious what this week will bring. Good job, I have ben biking and walking the dog, who also looks thin. Good news, I am wearing a pair of shorts today that I could not sit down in last summer, and they slipped right up. Ok I guess that was TMI. haha By the way, wouldn't you kill to eat up one of the bunnies I have in my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. As for the bunnies. Don't want 'em, don't need 'em. Thanks fo the support.

    ReplyDelete