Monday, August 6, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 26

Welcome to the 26th Weigh-in Results Show.  That means that today marks the six month anniversary of TDT195.  If you come back tomorrow I will bathe you in facts, statistics and perspective on the first six months of my new lifestyle and the blog.  For today it's all about the scale though.


A somewhat infrequent occurrence this week.  I saw a slight gain.  0.2 pounds of gain in all.  I look at this as no change.  This is the third or fourth time our history that this has played out to negative progress on scale day.  Truth be told the first step on the scale read 297.2, but I always look to get a reading verified twice before I post it.  298.2 withstood that scrutiny.  Bummer.  Bottom line: I am around the same as last week.  I'm not thrilled, but not concerned in the slightest.  I know where I could have done better and it's easily correctable.  Total loss to date is 65.2 lbs.  The scale will move in the right direction next Monday.  Body fat percentage and water percentage remained unchanged.

Cya Tuesday for the 6 Month Extravaganza,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ 1 egg with diced chicken andouille and tomato on whole grain bread
Lunch ~ Sliced roasted turkey, tomato, arugula and lite mayo on whole grain bread w/a large serving of gazpacho
Dinner ~ TBD, but likely some Tom Yum soup and lite Chinese food w/brown rice
Exercise ~ I am going to get in 20 minutes or more on the treadmill if it kills me

3 comments:

  1. I continue to be proud of you! --Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, Mike! I'm not surprised by your success, but so pleased for you :) Who da man? YOU da man! Kip -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my brothers from other mothers!

    ReplyDelete