Monday, August 27, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 29

When I finally obtained my scale's reading last week, it was among a wide a range of results.  I always go with something I can duplicate.  The posted weight happened to be on the lower end of the scale (no pun intended).  This is why I am not totally shocked that I am to report a slight gain this week.  Oh well.  It's minor and it is setbacks like these (albeit, micro-setbacks) that keep me on point and from getting too complacent.

The picture here shows a 0.6 lb. gain over the last weigh-in.  This 293.2 lbs. readjusts the total loss to 70.2 lbs.  Water percentage rose to 38.5% (up 0.2%) and body fat percentage DROPPED to 46.4% from 46.6%.  This tells me I did lose fat this week and I am retaining some water, with perhaps some build in muscle mass.  No matter how you slice it, I am okay with the result.  The fat loss is a good indicator that I'm on track.

There may be a delay in Tuesday's post. I have an overly full schedule tomorrow that takes me through to the wee hours.

Cya next time,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Island Vanilla cereal w/fresh blueberries, banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ I stopped by an Indian buffet between appointments. I have some chicken tika masala,  a curried cauliflower dish, and come vegetable specked rice.
Snack ~Almonds and a Grande Vanilla Skinny Latte on ice
Dinner ~ TBD
Exercise ~ TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment