Monday, August 13, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 27

Howdydoodly, neighbors!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  The weather here on right coast was milder than previous weeks and it was quite tolerable.  Due to back issues, I didn't get to any of the yard work I had slated, but it will wait for me next until weekend.  Did anyone hear any screaming today around 8:30AM Eastern?  No you didn't!  That's because the scale moved in the right direction.

A small amount of progress posted today, but enough for my frustration levels to be kept at bay.  There was a 1 lb. loss, bringing me down to 297.2.   That's a total of 66.2 lbs. for those keeping score.  Body fat was down to 47.4% and water also fell to 37.2%.  That number is supposed to go up and I have been drinking a ton of water.  Okay.  Not a ton...maybe half a ton.  Not sure why the dip.

 I'll do my best to weather temptation this week.  I have two business lunches, a poker night that I am hosting and a trip to Yankee Stadium to see the Yanks and Sox battle it out on Saturday.  I was hoping to enjoy a dog and a beer, but I'm ambivalent about that now, having only shown a single pound reduction over three weeks.  We'll see what the week brings. 

Cya Tuesday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Amy's Breakfast Burrito
Lunch ~ A cup of pasta fagioli and broiled tilapia and shrimp with veggies and balsamic glaze, plus a bit of Italian bread

Dinner ~ What you see here is a stir-fry of asparagus,. mushrooms and tempeh over brown rice.  I'm not a huge tempeh fan, but this wasn't half bad.  What's tempeh?  Click >HERE<.
Exercise ~ A 25 minute dog walk after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment