Monday, August 20, 2012

Weigh-in: Week 28

It's been an interesting August.  Over the course of the first three weeks I lost a net total of only one pound.  I was starting to get down on myself a bit.  I try to tell myself that I know the right path and to stay with it.  So I soldiered on and, aside from a few allowances I made for myself this week, I did what I know to be right.  


Patience is the name of the game when you are changing your lifestyle attempting to lose a large amount of weight slowly.  This week, my patience has paid off.  As you see to the right, I now weigh 292.6 lbs.  That is a weekly reduction of a whopping 4.6 lbs.  I'd take a bow, but I am whooped from my workout earlier this evening.  The body fat percentage has dropped another .8% to 46.6% and water percentage has risen to 38.3%.

My body feels good and now my head has been given the ego injection it was much in need of.  I look forward a good week.  And it's a short work week for me.  There will be a decent amount of work around the yard so that I can host a party on my patio this Friday.  I look forward to cooking tasty, yet healthy food for my old college friends.

Have a great week, folks.  I know I will.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal w/banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ Rotisserie chicken w/asparagus and brown rice
Snack ~ Decaf Mocha Lite Frappaccino and some almonds
Dinner ~ Whole grain pasta with marinara sauce and a side salad w/homemade basil vinaigrette
Exercise ~ 50 minutes of Crossfit

1 comment: