Sunday, September 29, 2013

Saturday 09.28.13

Decent day today.  I got most of what I wanted to accomplish done, including cooking a big batch of my minestrone soup and some grocery shopping.  My exercise was fit in and it was a fairly uneventful Saturday.  My only regret was that lunch, while not calorically reprehensible, was basically crap.

I felt like my blood sugar was crashing while at the grocery store and opted to have my lunch right then and there, in the form of popcorn chicken.  A bad choice I know, but for 340 calories on the run, I righted my blood sugar.  It was just devoid of any nutritional value.  At least I made up for it with a gagillion servings of veg at dinner with a bowl and a half of minestrone.

Cya Sunday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal w/banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ Popcorn chicken
Dinner ~ Minestrone Soup ala TDT195
Exercise ~ Power walk around the lake: 2.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment