Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Quickie

Just firing off a quick report so you can get back to your Monday Night Football or 2 Broke Girls or whatever you kids watch these days.  Today was uneventful.  I managed to get in everything that I needed to, despite being hugely busy with work and chores around the house.

One thing of note, though.  I had two meals today in sandwich form.  This was the result of poor planning.  I knew how busy I would be and didn't have on hand what I needed to steer clear of bread.  I managed to eat well and stay well within my caloric guidelines, as fuzzy as they may be, but this is how things start to fall apart.  Fail to plan and you plan to fail, the old saying goes.  I'm mindful of this and will act accordingly.

Cya Tuesday,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ One egg and avocado on a whole grain sandwich round.  My coffee
Lunch ~ A salad w/peppers, celery, avocado and mustard roasted garlic vinaigrette
Snack ~ One super delicious Jazz apple
Dinner ~ Garden Burger on a whole grain roll and a cup of last night's crab soup
Exercise ~ 2 mile Sansone walking video

No comments:

Post a Comment