Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Recap: 09.24.13

Not much to report today.  It was a busy day at work and I came home to help a friend with some car issues.  The old me would have used this as an excuse to blow off exercise.  The new me drove to Modell's afterward and bought himself a headband to keep the sweat out of his headphones, so he could listen to his audio books and pod-casts as he exercises.  After my Modell's excursion to buy a snappy black Air Jordan terry headband, I walked the lake at a modest rate, ear sweat free.  It's the little things...

Cya Tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ An egg, ham and pesto sandwich.
Lunch ~ A bowl of New England clam chowder and a chicken Caesar salad
Mid-afternoon ~ Starbucks Skinny Iced Decaf Caramel Macchiato
Dinner ~ Pressed for time, since I put exercise above cooking, I grabbed a Quick Chek Protein Pack, consisting of a hard boiled egg, some apple slices and an almond concoction that I think had carob chips mixed in.  That part wasn't best bites of the week.
Exercise ~ 2.5-mile, 45 minute lake walk

No comments:

Post a Comment