Monday, September 23, 2013

Hard, Indeed

Get your mind out of the gutter.  In yesterday's link on Facebook I mentioned that my first weigh-in since the reboot is eight days out and I need to hit it hard. Today, my friends, I did, indeed.  Since yesterday was an exercise bust due to a misconception about the gym hours, I wanted to double up and get in both walking and a workout.

Two years ago this following statement would have been inconceivable. Today I got in not one, not two, but THREE exercise sessions.  I got up this morning and logged 30 minutes on the dreadmill.  The next part of the plan was to hit the gym after work and do the 30 minute circuit, which is a mix of Cybex machines and stepping.  That was until my friend Alex asked if we would be walking tonight.  Not wanting to look a gift friend in the mouth, we walked the lake.  Then, after dinner, I got in my PF Express workout at the gym.  Upshot to the whole day, I feel great!  

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal w/half a banana and almond milk
Lunch ~ A Caesar side salad (no croutons) and calamari (not fried) served in a spicy fra diavolo marinara.  No pasta.  No bread.
Snack ~ The other half of the banana
Dinner ~ A frozen Amy's Bowl, which turned out to be much better than I anticipated
Exercise ~ I am a beast!  LOL

1 comment: