Monday, September 23, 2013

Sunday Night Quickie

I almost forgot to do this today.  It's been just a lazy Sunday.  I vegged most of the day with the intent of cooking dinner, then, after eating, going to the gym. When I got to the gym I realized, much to my chagrin, that it closed at 7PM and not at 9PM as I assumed.  I'll be up early to walk or go to the gym with the opposite occurring after work tomorrow evening.

The dinner that you see here was Turkey Piccatta and oddly enough, after I shopped and prepared for it days ago, it popped up on my screen today as a suggestion from Cooking Light.  I'm intuitive, I guess.  I went my own way with the recipe and it was quite enjoyable.  I served it with roasted Brussels sprouts, glazed with Dijon, maple syrup and cayenne, plus some brown rice.  I am guessing the whole meal came in around 550 calories.

Cya Monday,
Mike

What I ate and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Cereal and a banana w/almond milk.  Coffee.
Lunch ~ Ham and egg sandwich with homemade pesto
Dinner ~ See above
Exercise ~ None today

No comments:

Post a Comment