Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Recap 09.15.13

If the Giants hadn't stunk so badly today, Sunday would have turned out to be dang near perfect.  I got to sleep late for the second day in a row, I kept my dietary intake under control, shopping got done, a HUGE pot of chili was made, and after the Giants shit the bed, I went for a record-paced 2.5-mile lap around the lake.  Oh, yeah!  I also went and joined a gym.

There were a few other things I was going to cover tonight, but due to not writing them down they fell by the wayside.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ Egg McMuffin and coffee
Lunch ~ A salad with butter lettuce, 1/2 a tomato, celery, about 3 oz. of chopped chicken, toasted pepitas and chipotle lime dressing
Snack ~ Fiber One bar
Dinner ~ A bowl of chili, with a dollop of reduced-fat sour cream
Exercise ~ 2.5 miles around the lake in a record 44 minutes

1 comment: