Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Biz Travel Post

Hey there.  It's been a mad-busy day that started with a trip to pick up a colleague about 30 miles south of me. Onto Brooklyn next for a trade show.  Picking up another in our group, we headed down to Philly for a business dinner and meetings tomorrow.  I left the house this morning at 7:45 AM and by the time I got to the hotel room tonight it was 10 PM.  Busy, busy day.  But a productive one.  No time for exercise, but I will be up at 6:30 and down in the hotel gym.

I am happy to report that despite many opportunities to fail, I navigated the day with good judgement.  I passed on pre-dinner drinks as well at the wine at meal.  I didn't touch the bread on the table and ordered a shrimp fra diavolo, where I ate the shrimp, but left the pasta.  Back to the hotel opted for a club soda, instead of a nightcap.  It felt good to have some control.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ An egg sandwich on the road w/coffee
Lunch ~ Pork tenderloin and veggies on a trade show buffet with 3 shrimp shumai.  Some eggplant caponata on one pita triangle.
Dinner ~ Grilled calamari and veggies for an appetizer, salad, then shrimp fra diavolo, minus the pasta.
Exercise ~ none

No comments:

Post a Comment