Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back Home and Bushed

It's been a whirlwind three-state tour over the last two days and I am spent.  This will be real quick.  I got back home today after logging around 400 miles behind the wheel and ate a bowl of chili, then fell asleep on the couch for two hours.

The plan was to hit the hotel gym dreadmill this morning and then when I got home tonight, hit the gym I just joined. Total fail on both parts.  When I got up at 6 AM I found that I left my shorts at home.  The hotel airport wasn't conducive to walking outside.  'Asleep on the couch' speaks volumes about what happened to the second part of the plan.  I guess there is no shame in working hard, but I really needed to exercise today.

Cya tomorrow,
M

What I ate today and how I exercised:
Breakfast ~ A Kashi cereal bowl pre-pack w/skim milk and coffee
Lunch ~ A green salad w/grilled shrimp and a lemon vinaigrette
Snack ~ Some nuts on the drive home
Dinner ~ Chili
Exercise ~ FAIL...none

No comments:

Post a Comment